top of page

How can I provide feedback?

Updated: Nov 26, 2023

If there is any aspect of the service you receive that you are unhappy with, then please discuss this with our Practice Manager, Donna Gervasoni. Also, please feel free to talk to your doctor or the reception staff or put it in writing if you would like. Your doctor is happy to receive constructive criticism.

If you feel you need to make a complaint to an outside agency, contact the Health Services Commissioner through the below details:

Level 26 570 Bourke Street  Melbourne 3000

Phone: 1300 582 113 toll free


Recent Posts

See All

Phone Calls, Emails and Test Results

If you wish to speak to your doctor please leave a message with reception staff. Our doctors try to return calls in their administration time in order to minimise delays in the waiting room. If your c

Patient Feedback

Patients have a right to participate in decisions about their health care. If you are unhappy with any aspect of the service you receive, please discuss it with our Practice Manager. Also, please feel

Your Personal Health Information

Your medical record is a confidential document. It is the policy of this practice to maintain security of personal health information at all times and to ensure that this information is only available


bottom of page